Images are representations only.
PD8-6200 ProtEX-MAX Explosion-Proof Analog Input Flow Rate/TotalizerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The ProtEX-MAX™ PD8-6200 offers all the functionality of the ProVu PD6200 as a fully FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approved explosion-proof product.
It is specifically designed to display flow rate and total from an analog output (4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, etc.) flowmeter.
It displays that signal on a dual-line, 6-digit SunBright sunlight readable display.
Flow rate is typically displayed on the upper line and the cumulative total is displayed on the lower line.
The total overflow feature allows up to a 9-digit total and grand total to be displayed.
The PD8-6200 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the flowmeter and can be equipped with four internal relays and a 4-20 mA analog output.
It can be programmed and operated without opening the housing by using the built-in SafeTouch® through-glass buttons or the RS485 serial communication port with free Modbus® protocol.Features
- SunBright display standard
- Displays rate and total simultaneously
- Open channel flow with programmable exponent
- 32-point linearization with free software
- Total, grand total, or non-resettable grand total
- SafeTouch® through-glass button programming
- Modbus RS-485 serial communications
- Flanges for wall or pipe mounting
- Isolated 24 VDC @ 25 mA transmitter power supply
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro programming software
- ± 0.03%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, II 2 GD Ex D IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Division 1, Class I, Zone 1 Ex D IIC Zone 21 Ex Tb IIIC T90° C
- FM Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Division 1, T5/T6 Class I, Zone 1, AEx D, IIC Gb T5/T6 Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T90° C
- IEC Ex D IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- 6-Digit Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
- NEMA 9
- ± 10 VCD
- 0-20 mA
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 12-36 Vdc
- 85-265 Vac
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 10 seconds