Images are representations only.
PD6300 ProVu Pulse Input Flow Rate/TotalizerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The PD6300 is a member of the ProVu series of 1/8 DIN digital panel meters that is specifically designed to display flow rate and total from a pulse output (NPN, PNP, TTL, switch contact, sine wave, etc.) flowmeter.
It displays that signal on a dual-line, 6-digit display that is available with optional Sunbright® sunlight readable LEDs.
Flow rate is typically displayed on the upper line and the cumulative total is displayed on the lower line. The total overflow feature allows up to a 9-digit total and grand total to be displayed.
Like all ProVu meters, the PD6300 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options. ProVu meters can be equipped with up to four internal relays, a 4-20 mA output, and Modbus® RTU serial communications.
The PD6300 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the flowmeter and can be programmed via the front panel pushbuttons or free MeterView® Pro software.Features
- Gate Function for Rate Display of Slow Pulse Rates
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal 85-265 VAC, or 12/24 VDC Input Power Models
- Isolated 24 VDC Transmitter Power Supply
- Rate Displayed as Units per Second, Minute, Hour, or Day
- Total, Grand Total or Non-Resettable Grand Total
- 9-Digit Totalizer with Total Overflow Feature
- K-Factor Calibration or Scale with up to 32-Point Linearization
- 4-20 mA Output Option Converts the Pulse Input to an Isolated 4-20 mA Output
- Optional SunBright Display Models for Outdoor Applications
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro Programming Software
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100% of Span
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8" DIN
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 4-20 mA
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs