Images are representations only.
PD150 Vigilante II Series Alarm AnnunciatorBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The Vigilante II annunciators are compact, panel-space saving, four and eight channel annunciators loaded with features found previously in annunciators three or four times their size.
Yet despite all the traditional annunciator features that are included in the Vigilantes, they are still very much low-cost, easy to use alarm annunciators perfect for replacing stand-alone lights!
The Vigilantes are housed in shallow depth, 1/8 DIN enclosures for easy and convenient mounting. They can be programmed for all the common ISA alarm sequences, accept switch, transistor, and logic level inputs.
The Vigilantes' industrial-grade design, NEMA 4X front, wide operating temperature range, and sunlight readable alarm indicators make them well suited for outdoor alarm applications.
Front panel buttons and screw terminal connectors located at the rear of the instrument are provided for Silence, Acknowledge, and Reset functions.
A built-in horn provides audible indication of alarm condition and up to two relays can be used to control external devices such as beacons, horns, or buzzers.Features
- 8 Field Selectable Sequences
- All Common ISA Sequences Including First-Out
- Switch, Transistor, and Logic Level Inputs
- 4 or 8-Point Monitoring
- Free Custom Message Labels
- Type 4X, NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal Power Supply 85-265 Vac
- 12-36 Vdc/12-24 Vac Power Option
- Built-In 85 dB Horn
- 2 SPDT Relays for Alarm Activated Devices
- 24 Vdc Isolated Power Supply (AC Models)
- Multiple-Unit First-Out Indication
- Silence, Acknowledge, and Reset Functions
- Sunlight Readable Indication
- Shallow Depth 1/8 DIN Case
- 85 Db Internal Horn
Approvals & Certifications
- One green LED power indicator
- PD158; Eight red LED channel indicators
- PD154; Four red LED channel indicators
- Removable Screw Terminal Blocks Accept 12 to 22 AWG Wire
Enclosure, Body Material
- 1/8 DIN, high impact plastic, UL 94V-0, front color: black
- NEMA 4X
- Typical 4X
- 40 microns
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4 kV Relay Output to Input/Output / Powerline
- 1/8 DIN panel cutout required. Two panel mounting brackets included.
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- Normally Closed
- Normally Open
- 12-36 VDC, 12-24 VAC, 6 W max
- 85-265 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max
- 85-265 Vac
- 2 Relays
- PD154, 1.25" x .60" (32 mm x 15 mm)4 messages
- User specified size and length, up to 4 lines (PD154) or 2 lines (PD158) of 14 characters of size 9 pt fonts.
- PD158, 1.25" x .25" (32 mm x 6 mm)8 messages
- Three front panel pushbuttons for NO/NC input selection, sequence option, and operation
- Rear 4-position switch for sequence selection and horn operation.
- 40 ms debounce on inputs and external pushbuttons
Shared First-Out Systems
- 1 ms unit-to-unit delay. Maximum of 200 units in the shared first-out system.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow. Up to 6 annunciators may share one 5 A fuse
Isolated Power Supply
- 24 VDC ± 10% @ 200 mA max Standard on 85-265 VAC powered units only.
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
Storage Temperature Range
- -40 to 85° C. Relative humidity: 0 to 90% Non-Condensing.
- Removable screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- Screw terminal connectors: Gray: 4.5 lb-in (0.5 Nm). Green: 5 lb-in (0.5 Nm)
- 4.68" x 2.45" x 4.19" (62 mm x 119 mm x 106 mm) (H x W x D)
- 9.6 oz (272 g)
UL File Number
- E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 years parts & labor