Images are representations only.
PyroCouple Compact Non-Contact Temperature SensorBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
The Calex Compact Series is a range of high quality, low cost non-contact sensors that measure the temperature of inaccessible or moving objects and materials.
They measure temperatures from -20° to 500° C, accurately and consistently, with an outstanding response time of 240 Milliseconds.
All models conform to industrial EMC standards.
The PyroCouple is a simple infrared temperature sensor with a choice of Analog outputs.
No complicated setup is required - just connect a temperature indicator and power supply, and instantly start taking measurements.Features
- Suitable for non-contact temperature measurement on most non-reflective non-metal surfaces, such as paper, thick plastics, asphalt, painted surfaces, food, rubber and organic materials, among many others
- Choice of Analog outputs for measured temperature: Two-wire 4 to 20 mA, Four-wire 0-50 mV, Four-wire Type K, J or T thermocouple
- Additional 4 to 20 mA sensor body temperature output on the power supply loop of four-wire models: indicates the air temperature around the sensor and helps prevent overheating or overcooling
- ± 1% of Reading or ± 1° C (± 1.8° F) whichever is greater
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3.28 feet (1 Meter)
- 20 mA - Maximum
- 3.2 mA at 24 Vdc
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing, Maximum
- 900 ohms (4-20 mA Output) - Maximum
- M16 x 1 mm Pitch - Thread Mounting
- 0-50 mV - Target Temperature Output
- 4-20 mA - Target & Sensor Temperature Output
- Analog Output
- 56 ohms (Voltage/Thermocouple Output)
- ± 0.5% of Reading or ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) whichever is greater
- 240 milliseconds (90% Response)
Sensor, Probe Type
- J Thermocouple
- K Thermocouple
- T Thermocouple
- 24 Vdc - Typical
- 28 Vdc - Maximum
- 6 Vdc - Minimum Sensor Voltage
- -20° to 500° C (-4° to 932° F)