Images are representations only.
PD6060 ProVu Process MeterBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The PD6060 meter combines two independently programmed Analog inputs with powerful math functions to make an advanced meter capable of handling complex math requirements common in the process industry.
Various math functions may be applied to the inputs including addition, difference, average, multiplication, division, ratio, and more.
A customizable dual-line display allows a wide variety of input variables, math calculations, or units and tags to be displayed based on your application needs.
- Unused Alarm LEDs & Relays May Be Disabled
- User May Program Any Alarm for High or Low Trip Point
Approvals & Certifications
- +10 Volts: Minimum Span Input 1 & 2: 0.10 Volts
- 4-20 mA: Minimum Span Input 1 & Input 2: 0.15 mA
- Serial Communication Adapters
- 0 to 100% of Span
- User Programmable
- Red LEDs
- Upper: 0.60" High, Lower: 0.46" High
- Digital I/O
- Removable Terminal Blocks Accept 12 to 20 AWG
- RJ45 for External Relays
- NEMA 4X / IP66
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- Two Channel
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8" DIN Panel Cut-out Required. Two Panel Mounting Brackets Included.
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 4-20 mA
- Cloning Using Copy Function
- Digital Inputs
- Four Front Panel Buttons
- Modbus Registers
- PC & MeterView Pro Software
- 2 or 4 SPDT Internal and/or 4 SPST External Relays
- Automatic (Non-Latching)
- Latching (Requires Manual Acknowledge)
- Off (Disable Unused Relays & Enable Interlock Feature, Manual On/Off Control Mode)
- Pump Alternation Control (2 to 8 Relays)
- Sampling (Based on Time)
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs