Images are representations only.
SEM1000 Loop IsolatorBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1000 loop isolator is an ideal solution to overcome ground loops.
Designed to be series connected into a new or existing (4-20) mA current loop and provide an isolated (4-20) mA signal capable of driving into 300 ohms. The output is powered from the input loop.
This isolator requires no user adjustment during commissioning.
Minor adjustments can be made to the calibration of the device by means of the two front panel accessible calibration potentiometers.
Incorrect connection in the loop will not damage the device as long as the specified maximum currents/voltages are not exceeded.Features
- Loop isolator
- 4-20 mA output
- Galvanic isolation 500 Vdc flash tested 1 kV
- High accuracy 0.05%
- 12.5 mm wide
- 0.05% of Full Range Output
- Zero & Span Adjustment
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- Electrical Safety: BS EN 61010-1 Pollution Degree 2, Installation CAT II, Class I
- EMC: BS EN 61326
- Flammability: UL 94-VO VDE 0304 Part 3, Level IIIA
- Captive Clamp Screws
- Reverse Polarity
Enclosure, Body Material
- Grey Polyamide
- 10 to 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA, 30 mA - Maximum
- Galvanic: 500 Vdc (Flash Tested at 1 kV)
- 0 to 300 ohms
- Snap on Top Hat Rail Mounting (DIN EN 50022-35)
- 4-20 mA
- < 100 milliseconds to Reach 63% of Final Value
- Cable Size: 2.5 mm² Stranded
- Cable Size: 4 mm² Solid, Maximum
- 0.01% / °C
- 5 V Typical (5.5 V, Maximum