Images are representations only.
PD420 Set-Point GeneratorBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The PD420 4-20 mA current loop set point generator provides a convenient way to generate a 4-20 mA signal that can be used to control another device.
The PD420 features a backlit LCD display that can be programmed to display 0-100%, 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA and output either 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA.
A built- in dial is provided to vary the displayed / output value.
The dial may be programmed for coarse or fine adjustment.Features
- 4-20 mA Current Loop Set Point Generator
- 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA Output Ranges
- Set Point Displayed as 0-100%, 4-20 mA, or 3-21 mA
- Built-in Dial for Changing Output
- Backlit Display
- Coarse or Fine Set Point Adjustment
- +/- 0.5% Output Accuracy
- 0.01 Display Accuracy
- 15-30 VDC Power Requirement
- < 500 ohms Sampling Resistance
- +/- 0.5%
- 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA
- 0.3" (8 mm) high backlit LCD
- Current, 0-100%, 0-50.0 Hz
Display Change Adjustment
- User may program coarse and fine adjustments such that each pulse on the dial results in a change of between 1 and 50 counts on the display.
- NEMA 1
Operating Temperature Range
- -4 to 140° F (-20 to 60° C)
- Removable Screw Terminal Block
- 15-30 VDC
- Less than 500 Ω