Images are representations only.
SEM1605/TC Temperature TransmitterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1605TC is a DIN rail mounted temperature transmitter from Status Instruments.
It has been designed to accept most common thermocouple sensor inputs and provide the user with a standard two wire (4-20) mA output signal.
Galvanic isolation is provided between input and output and all temperature ranges are linear to temperature.
Designed for ease of use, our latest USB interface is fitted for quick and easy configuration. Just connect a standard USB cable between the SEM1605TC and your PC.
Our free configuration software, will guide you through any changes you wish to make.
To further help save time, the SEM1605TC does not need to be wired to a power supply during the configuration process, it is powered via the USB interface from your PC.
- (mA Output/2,000) or 5 µA whichever is greater
- ± 0.1% of Full Scale ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) (Plus Sensor Error)
- ± 0.2% of Full Scale ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F)
- ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -30° to 70° C (-22° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC: EN BS 61326 Industrial Emissions
- 0.008 feet (0.0025 Meter), Maximum
- Baud Rate: 19,200 bit/sec
- USB 2.0
- Red LEDs
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polyamide 6.6
- 20 mA
- 4 mA
- 4-20 mA
- Flash Test: 250 Vdc
- Working: 48 Vdc
- DIN Rail Mounting
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- Loop Effect: ± 0.2 μA/V
- Range Extremes: 3.8-21.5 mA
- 1 second
Sensor, Probe Connection
Sensor, Probe Type
- B Thermocouple
- C Thermocouple
- D Thermocouple
- E Thermocouple
- G Thermocouple
- J Thermocouple
- K Thermocouple
- L Thermocouple
- N Thermocouple
- R Thermocouple
- S Thermocouple
- T Thermocouple
- U Thermocouple
- ± 0.5° C / °C
- Thermal Stability: ± 0.1° C / °C at Span
- Thermal Stability: ± 0.15° C / °C at Zero
- Thermal Stability: ± 2 μA / °C
- Thermistor 10K Beta 3380: ± 0.05° C / °C
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 12-30 Vdc
- -200° to 2,300° C (-328° to 4,172° F)
- Start-Up Time: 8 seconds
- 0.5 second
- Warm Up Time: 1 Minute