Images are representations only.
PM030 PyroCube Interface ModuleBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
PM030 Touch Screen Interface:
- Optional wall-mounted display, data logging, configuration and alarm unit for PyroCube sensor.
- Read the temperature: The large, bright backlit temperature display is visible from a distance and turns red in an alarm condition.
- Record the temperature history: See a graph of the measured temperature, and log more than a year of data to a single MicroSD Card. The data is stored in a simple text format that can be imported easily into Excel.
- Configure the sensor: All the sensor’s configuration settings can be adjusted via the intuitive touch screen interface.
- Trigger temperature alarms: Two alarms are individually configurable as high, low, band or error. The screen turns bright red to signal an alarm condition, and the built-in 24 V, 1 A relay outputs can be connected directly to alarm sounders and beacons.
- Accurate measurements, even with reflections of hot objects: Place the sensor outside an oven or furnace and accurately measure the temperature of objects inside by using the Reflected Energy Compensation feature.
- ± 0.02 mA - Output Accuracy
- ± 1.5 mV - Output Accuracy
- 2 x Alarm Relay Outputs Rated 24 Vdc, 1 A
- Data Logging: Interval 1 second to 1 Day (Configurable)
- 2.83" (72 mm) Resistive Touch TFT
- 320 x 240 Pixels
- 0.2 mA - Effective Minimum Output
- 0-1 Vdc
- 0-20 mA
- 30 mV - Effective Minimum Output
- 4 mA - Effective Minimum Output
- 4-20 mA
- Alarm Output
- Analog Output