Images are representations only.
Helios PD2-6000 Process MeterBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
Go with the Helios PD2-6000 when you need a large display meter to display the 4-20 ma output from any transmitter you might have.
The PD2-6000 can display that output in six full digits and will also provide the 24 Vdc to power the transmitter.
The PD2-6000's NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure, super bright LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications.
The PD2-6000 can also be equipped with a 4-20 mA output as well as four relays that can be used for alarming or control applications, including pump alternation control.Features
- Large 1.80ꞌꞌ dual-line 6-digit display readable from up to 100 feet away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V inputs
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- Dual-scale for some level applications - single input
- Isolated 24 Vdc transmitter power supply
- Signal input conditioning for flow & round horizontal tanks
- Programmable display & function keys
- 32-point, square root, or exponential linearization
- Multi-pump alternation control
- Four (4) Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA output option
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication options
- Tare function
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and meterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Line 1 and line 2 may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT, d r-u, d gross, d nt-g, max/min, max & min, set points, units (line 2 only), or Modbus input.
- Four programming buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro software, Modbus registers, or cloning using Copy function
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 VDC on contact. Connect normally open contacts across F4 to COM
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 VDC
- Logic High: 3 to 5 VDC
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span Recalibration: All ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months
- Max/min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off. Tare: Tare function zeros out the meter to accommodate for weight of a container. Tare function can be assigned to a function key, F4 terminal, or a digital input.
- Three programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max or 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line, 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Relative humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85° C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 65° C
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) Mounting Holes Provided for Mounting Meter to Wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting
- RS-485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm); Digital I/O
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (W x H x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- Note: Instruments with Light / Horn option installed are not marked as UL & C-UL
- 3 years parts & labor