Images are representations only.
SEM206TC Temperature TransmitterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM206TC is a cost effective “smart” in head transmitter that accepts thermocouple temperature sensors and converts sensor output over a configured range to a standard industrial 4-20 mA transmission signal.
PC configuration allows the user to select TC type, Range, units and Burnout direction, without requiring calibration equipment.
Configuration is performed quickly using a our new USB port driven configurator by simply connecting two clips to the SEM206TC loop terminals and following the software instructions.
Calibration set up may be saved as a file on the PC for later use.
The SEM206TC in head transmitter incorporates the latest digital technology to ensure accurate drift free performance.
If required the desired range can be specified at the time of order, removing the need for user configuration.
If the range is not specified then the transmitter will be shipped with the default range of 0° to 1,000° C type K.
- (mA Output/2,000) or 5 µA whichever is greater
- ± 0.1% of Reading / °C, Typically for -40° to -20° C (-40° to 68° F) & 70° to 85° C (158° to 185° F)
- Cold Junction: -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) Tracking ± 0.05° C / °C
- mV Range (-10° to 70° C): ± 0.02% of Full Scale at 20° C (68° F)
- Thermocouple K, J, E, N, R, S (-200° to 1,370° C): ± 0.1% of Full Scale ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F, Plus Any Sensor Error) at 20° C (68° F)
- Thermocouple T (-200° to 400° C): ± 0.2% of Full Scale ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F, Plus Any Sensor Error) at 20° C (68° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC - BS EN 61326
- IEC 61000-4-2, 61000-4-3, 61000-4-4, 61000-4-5
- Sensor Burn-out: Downscale
- Sensor Burn-out: Up Scale
- Ambient Humidity: 10 to 90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Tested to 250 Vdc
- Ambient Operating Range: -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 21.5 mA - Maximum
- 2-Wire 4-20 mA
- 3.8 mA Minimum (In Low Burn-out Condition)
- 4-20 mA
- 12-30 Vdc
Power Supply Effect
- Loop Voltage Effect: ± 0.2 μA/V
- -10 to 70 mV
- 1 second
Sensor, Probe Connection
- Screw Terminal
Sensor, Probe Type
- E Thermocouple
- J Thermocouple
- K Thermocouple
- N Thermocouple
- R Thermocouple
- S Thermocouple
- T Thermocouple
- ± 0.1° C / °C at Span
- ± 0.15° C / °C at Zero
- Ambient Storage Temperature: -50° to 90° C (-58° to 194° F)
- Windows XP
- Sensor: -200° to 1,760° C (-328° to 3,200° F)
- ± 2 μA / °C
- Within 8 seconds (Output < 4 mA During Start Up)
- 500 milliseconds
- Warm-Up Time: 1 Minute to Full Accuracy