Images are representations only.
SEM161/162 RH & Temperature TransmitterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM161 /162 series are a cost effective “smart” humidity and temperature transmitter with a single two wire (4-20) mA output (SEM161) or dual two wire (4-20) mA output (SEM162).
The design uses a digital sensor which plugs into the sensor stem. A 4 digit display option is also available.
The product will measure humidity, temperature, dew point and delta T (the difference between dewpoint and ambient temperature) values.
Using our free software, available on our website, PC configuration allows you to measure any one of these 4 parameters on the SEM161, or any two on the SEM162.
- (mA Out x 0.0005) or 5 µA whichever is greater
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC - BS EN 61326
- IEC 61000-4-2, 61000-4-3, 61000-4-4, 61000-4-5
- 4-Digits Red LED (9 mm)
- Output Connection: Two Part Screw Terminal
- Solid/Stranded Wire: 20 to 28 AWG
- 0 to 100% Relative Humidity
- Transmitter: 10 to 90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Wire Strip Length: 6 to 7 mm
- Duct Mount
- Remote Mounting
- Wall Mounted
- Probe: -30° to 100° C (-22° to 212° F)
- Transmitter: -30° to 85° C (-22° to 185° F)
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire Current Loop
- Minimum 3.9 mA (In Low Burn-out Condition)
- 10-30 Vdc
- 15-30 Vdc with Display
Power Supply Effect
- Loop Voltage Effect: 0.2 µA/V
- 0.1% at 0.1° C / 32.18° F
Sensor, Probe Type
- Sensor: Humidity/Temperature
- 4.33" to 197" (110 to 5,000 mm)
- Transmitter: -50° to 90° C (-58° to 194° F)
- USB Configurator
- Windows XP or Later
- -30° to 100° C (-22° to 212° F)
- 1 μA / °C
- Start Up Time: 10 seconds
- 3 seconds
- Display: 800 milliseconds