Images are representations only.
PD6200 ProVu Analog Input Flow Rate/TotalizerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The PD6200 is a member of the ProVu series of 1/8 DIN digital panel meters that is specifically designed to display flow rate and total from an analog output (4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, etc.) flowmeter.
It displays that signal on a dual-line, 6-digit display that is available with optional Sunbright® sunlight readable LEDs.
Flow rate is typically displayed on the upper line and the cumulative total is displayed on the lower line.
The total overflow feature allows up to a 9-digit total and grand total to be displayed. Like all ProVu meters, the PD6200 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options.
ProVu meters can be equipped with up to four internal relays, a 4-20 mA output, and Modbus® RTU serial communications.
The PD6200 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the flowmeter and can be programmed via the front panel pushbuttons or free MeterView® Pro software.Features
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Isolated 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Open Channel Flow with Programmable Exponent
- Square Root Extraction
- 32-Point Linearization
- 5, 10 or 24 VDC Flowmeter Power Supply
- Internal Scaling or External Calibration
- Optional SunBright Display Models for Outdoor Applications
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro Programming Software
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100% of Span
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8" DIN
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 4-20 mA
- 20 W
- 85-265 Vac
- 90-265 Vdc
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs