Images are representations only.
SEM1010 Isolating RepeaterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1010 is designed to provide an isolation barrier between a field mounted (4-20) mA transmitter and the process monitoring system.
The isolator output is a two wire (4-20) mA current sink. The SEM1010 derives it’s power from the output loop.
This isolator requires no user adjustments during commissioning, apart from an initial test, to ensure it operates correctly over its full working range.
Minor adjustments can be made to the calibration of the device, by means of the two front panel accessible calibration potentiometers.
Incorrect connection in the loop will not damage the device as long as the specified maximum currents/voltages are not exceeded.
- ± 0.05% (± 0.008 mA) of Full Range Output
- Front Entry Fine Zero & Span Adjustment
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- BS EN 61010-1 Pollution Degree 2, Installation CAT II, Class I
- EMC: BS EN 61326
- Flammability: UL 94-VO VDE 0304 Part 3, Level IIIA
- Captive Clamp Screws
- Reverse Polarity
Enclosure, Body Material
- Grey Polyamide
- 10 to 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- 500 Vdc (Flash Tested at 1 kV)
- Snap on Top Hat Rail Mounting (DIN EN 50022-35)
- 4-20 mA
- < 100 milliseconds to Reach 70% of Final Value
- Cable Size: 2.5 mm² Stranded
- Cable Size: 4 mm² Solid
- 0.01% / °C
- Transmitter Supply: 5-15 V, Maximum
- Loop Drop: 10 V, Maximum
- Loop Drop: 5 V at 20 mA (with a 10 V Transmitter Drop)
- Loop Drop: 6.5 V, Maximum