Images are representations only.
41000 Power SupplyBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
The 41000 Series range of power supplies are designed for quick and trouble-free installation onto 35 mm profile DIN rails.
With outputs ranging from 5-24 V and maximum current capabilities from 100-500 mA, these units are ideal for most instrumentation and control systems.
Every model in the range is provided with output current foldback limiting and is fully short-circuit protected.
Great attention has been taken to usability and safety.
The double insulated housing protects users without the need for earthing.
A green “supply on” LED is provided to clearly indicate the presence of power, and link selection allows the use of 110 or 230 V supplies without derating.Features
- Input Voltage 115 or 230 Vac
- Output Voltage 5-24 Vdc
- Compact, DIN Rail Mounted Form Factor
- Ideal for Most Instrumentation and Control Systems
Approvals & Certifications
- Short Circuit Protected
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polycarbonate (Self Extinguishing to UL 94V-0)
- 115 Vac ± 10%
- 230 Vac ± 10%
- 3.75 kVac Minimum - Isolation: Input to Output
- DIN Rail Mounting
- 100 to 500 mA
- 5-24 V
- < 5 mV RMS - Ripple & Noise
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- ± 0.5% - Output Voltage Tolerance, Maximum