Images are representations only.
PyroEpsilon Compact Non-Contact Temperature SensorBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
The Calex Compact Series is a range of high quality, low cost non-contact sensors that measure the temperature of inaccessible or moving objects and materials.
They measure temperatures from -20° to 500° C, accurately and consistently, with an outstanding response time of 240 Milliseconds.
All models conform to industrial EMC standards.
The PyroEpsilon is a simple sensor with an adjustable emissivity setting.
It is ideal if the target is partially reflective.Features
- Temperature range: -20° to 500° C
- Choice of precision optics for large or small targets at short or long distances
- Fast response with high stability
- Stainless steel housing, sealed to IP65
- Quick and easy installation
- Wide range of accessories
- ± 1% of Reading or ± 1° C (± 1.8° F) whichever is greater
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3.28 feet (1 Meter)
- 20 mA - Maximum
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing, Maximum
- 50 ohms
- 900 ohms, Maximum
- M16 x 1 mm Pitch - Thread
- 4-20 mA
- ± 0.5% of Reading or ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) whichever is greater
- 240 milliseconds (90% Response)
- 24 Vdc - Typical
- 28 Vdc - Maximum
- 6 Vdc - Minimum Sensor Voltage
- -20° to 500° C (-4° to 932° F)