Images are representations only.
F043 Temperature MonitorBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The F043 is a versatile temperature indicator with continuous temperature monitoring feature.
It offers the ability to set one low temperature and one high temperature alarm value.
If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect temperature for a certain period of time.
The configuration of the Span, off-set and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
The display shows the actual temperature, alarm values, alarm messages and status.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.Features
- Temperature monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high temperature alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- One alarm output for high, low or both combined temperature alarms.
- Temperature: six large 17 mm (0.67") digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: °C - °F - K.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a temperature alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- ± 0.05% of Full Scale Output
Approvals & Certifications
- IEC Ex
- 1/2" NPT
- Removable Plug-in Terminal Strip
Enclosure, Body Details
- Polycarbonate Window
- Silicone Sealed
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
- GRP (Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester)
- NEMA 4X / IP65, 67
- Square Root
- 0-10 Vdc
- 4-20 mA
- Programmable from 0.0001 to 99999
- 3,000 ohms Minimum
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- 115-230 Vac
- 8-24 Vac/Vdc
- 1 V at 20 mA
- 2.6 V @ 20 mA (Loop Powered)