Images are representations only.
DM700 Loop Powered IndicatorBrand: Status Instruments
The DM700 is a Loop Powered Indicator which incorporates a high efficiency LED display.
Designed for use with our SCH4 heads, the units are sealed to IP67. ATEX versions are available for use in hazardous areas using the SCH4 head.
The unit is microprocessor based. Set up is achieved by means of three push buttons located on the underside of the module following a simple menu structure.
This device can have a number of standard linearisations applied, such as square root, or a custom characteristic can be entered.
- ± 0.01% of Full Scale
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 75° C (-4° to 167° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX II 1 G EEx Ia IIC
- EMC: BS EN 61326 (Emissions), BS EN 61326 (Immunity)
- 1/2" BSP
- M24 x 1.5
- -1999 to 9999 Decimal Point Selectable in Any Position
- 4-Digit LED
- Screw Terminal
- Wire, Maximum
- 10 to 90% Relative Humidity
- 4-20 mA
- Power 3/2
- Power 5/2
- Square Root
- User Interpolation
- Loop Powered
- 3 Push Buttons
- Display Resolution: 0.001° to 1° C
- -50 to 85° C (-58° to 185° F)
- Loop Drop: < 4 V at 20 mA